People For People is hiring a full time Mobility Manager to work out of our Moses Lake office. This position is primarily responsible for the coordination of transportation resources, providing public education regarding Basic Food and existing transportation resources for residents of Adams, Lincoln, and Grant counties. Please select this link for a complete job description.
Under the direction of the Eastern Region Transportation Manager, the Mobility Manager is responsible for the coordination of transportation resources. The Mobility Manager is also responsible for providing public education regarding existing transportation resources for residents of Adams, Lincoln, and Grant counties. In addition, the Mobility Manager will work to build awareness among decision makers, service providers and riders on key issues related to the coordination of transportation and human services.
This is a multi-faceted position which includes: transportation coordination and advocacy for addressing the critical needs in transportation services to the general public and individuals with special needs, training clients on local transportation options, performing preliminary screening for eligibility for People For People’s paratransit services and outreach and education efforts on transportation resources provided in their county.
· Bachelor’s Degree or substantial experience in related human services field and/or program management and development.
· Experience, in the Mobility Coordination - Travel Training or related field.
· People For People is committed to an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a pre-employment drug screen.
· Employment is further contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Reference Checks, and other required documents.
· 13 Paid holidays
· 2 Weeks paid vacation annually
· Paid Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Flexible Savings Arrangement (FSA)
· Employer paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
· Wellness Programs
· 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contribution and Annual Base Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Up to 80 Hours Paid Jury Duty Leave
· Paid Bereavement Leave
Position may remain open until filled.
To Apply: Visit our website at . Applicants must submit a complete packet including a People For People Application, Cover Letter and Resume. Please call 509 765-9249 if you have any questions.
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal Opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY relay 1-800-833-6388.