People for People is currently hiring a Part Time Temporary Senior Nutrition/MOW Manager for our Sunnyside, WA location. Temporary position may lead to continuous employment. Please select this link for a complete job description and job requirements.
Summary: Provides location specific oversight for the congregate meal program. Responsibilities include receiving meals and related supplies, completing paperwork, registering participants and ensuring overall program goals are achieved. Requires excellent customer service skills, organizational office skills & a passion for helping others succeed.
· High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
· One year related food service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience which provides knowledge, skills and abilities sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
· Current Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
· Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
· Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Pre-employment Drug Screen and a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Reference Checks and other required documents.
Hours: 15 hour per week, M-F 9:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Please apply on our website at www.pfp.org. A complete packet must be submitted on our website in order for you to be considered for this position (Cover Letter, Resume and a People For People Application).
Position will close January 11, 2019 (may remain open until filled).
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.
People For People
304 West Lincoln Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902