People for People is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative for our busy Yakima Non-Profit Call Center. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to contribute to our mission by providing excellent customer service in a call center setting. We anticipate primarily telework, but training may be in the call center. Please select this link for a complete job description and job requirements.
General Summary: The Customer Services Representative (CSR) works closely with clients or advocates in a call center environment. We anticipate telework, but training may be in the call center. This includes accepting requests via telephone/fax/email or web portal for transportation and related services. The CSR determines eligibility for transportation and other related services for the designated service area in Washington State utilizing PFP’s custom transportation and brokering software. The CSR arranges appropriate transportation solutions in order for a client to reach their critical medical service.
The ideal candidate: is a responsible, flexible, and organized individual who thrives in a fast paced environment with high call volumes. This position requires strong telephone skills, a positive attitude, and a detail-oriented approach. The position is ideal for those who naturally have a talent to speak with people over the phone, and those who enjoy a challenge. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows based programs and the ability to work as a team player is essential. Punctuality and consistent work attendance are necessary.
Wage: $15.00/hour plus a comprehensive benefits package.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Two years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative, Client Service Representative or similar experience in a related field.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft integrated applications.
· Self-starter, independent worker, team player, and ability to multi-task.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
· Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Pre-employment
Drug Screen and a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Reference Checks, Credit Check if applicable and other required documents.
· 12 Paid holidays
· 2 Weeks paid vacation annually
· Paid Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Flexible Savings Arrangement (FSA)
· Employer paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
· Wellness Programs
· 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contribution and Annual Base Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Up to 80 Hours Paid Jury Duty Leave
· Paid Bereavement Leave
Please apply on our website at www.pfp.org. To be considered for this position, you must apply on our website and include all of the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume and a People For People Application. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Position will close April 9, 2021 (May remain open until filled)
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal Opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY relay 1-800-833-6388.
People For People
304 West Lincoln Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902