Para-Transit/Special Needs transportation service is a reservation door-to-door service that is available for eligible individuals in Adams, Grant, Lincoln, and Yakima counties. Older adults (60+ years), individuals with low-incomes, youth, and veterans maybe eligible to access to nutrition, health care, employment, social services, and other community resources.
To determine your eligibility and make a reservation, call:
- Adams, Grant, and Lincoln counties: 509-765-9249 Ext. 555
- Yakima County: 509-457-1111
- 2-1-1 for more information.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Brokering
For Adams, Grant and Lincoln counties, NEMT brokering is provided by Special Mobility Services: www.sms1.org
- Local: (509) 534-9760
- Toll Free: (800) 892-4817
- Local Fax: (509) 534-6980
- Toll Free Fax: (888) 829-9915
- TDD Local: (509) 534-8566
- TDD Toll Free: (800) 821-7167
For all other counties, click here for information about PFP's NEMT brokering services